《星球大战原力觉醒》经典台词

2025-06-28 19:07:46
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

  1.finn: can you fly a tie fighter?

  费恩:你能开tie式战机吗?

  poe dameron: i can fly anything.

  波·达梅隆:什么我都能飞。

  2.leia: you know, as much as we fought, i always hated it when you left.

  莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。

  han solo: that's why i did it, so that you'd miss me.

  汉·索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。

  leia: i do miss you.

  莱娅:我想你了。

  3.leia: rey, may the force be with you.

  莱娅:蕾伊,原力与你同在。

  4.finn: ok, stay calm... stay calm...

  费恩:好,冷静……冷静……

  poe dameron: i am calm.

  波·达梅隆:我很冷静!

  finn: i was talking to myself.

  费恩:我对自己说的。

  5.han solo: i've got a bad feeling about this.

  汉·索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。

  6.rey: you will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  stormtrooper: what did you say?

  冲锋兵:你说什么?

  rey: you will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  stormtrooper: i will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

  冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!

  rey: you will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  stormtrooper: i will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  rey: you will drop your gun.

  蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。

  stormtrooper: and i'll drop my gun.

  冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。

  7.finn: what should we do with her?

  费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?

  han solo: is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

  汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?

  8.poe dameron: why are you helping me?

  波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?

  finn: because it's the right thing to do.

  费恩:因为这是正确的事情。

  poe dameron: ...you need a pilot.

  波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。

  finn: i need a pilot.

  费恩:我需要飞行员。

  9.rey: you... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as darth vader!

  蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯·维德一样强大。

  10.finn: we'll figure it out, we'll use the force!

  费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!

  han solo: that's not how the force works!

  汉·索洛:原力不是这么用的!

  11.rey: this is the millennium falcon! you're han solo!

  蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉·索洛!

  han solo: i used to be.

  汉·索洛:我以前是。

  12.finn: han solo, the rebellion general?

  费恩:汉·索洛,那个义军将军?

  rey: no! the smuggler!

  蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!

  13.han solo: escape now; hug later.

  汉·索洛:现在快逃,待会再抱!

  14.han solo: well, you tell them that han solo just stole back the millennium falcon, for good!

  汉·索洛:哈,你告诉他们,汉·索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。

  15.finn: i was raised to do one thing... but i've got nothing to fight for.

  费恩:我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。

  16.han solo: chewie, we're home.

  汉·索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。

  17.【出自预告片】

  luke skywalker: the force is strong in my family. my father has it. i have it. my sister has it. you have that power, too.

  卢克·天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。

  18.rey: there are stories about what happened.

  蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。

  han solo: it's true. all of it. the dark side, the jedi. they're real.

  汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。

  19.leia: hope is not lost today... it is found.

  莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。